Of course we like your input on the topics we should have on our website. Do you have an idea or suggestion for a Coach Course or a Coach Chat, please let us know or vote for an existing idea.
If ideas get enough votes from all of you (or if we really like it anyway) we will review it and check if we have the right coach in our network to present your idea. Click the red speech bubble to the right of every idea to read or add your own comments.
In case of Coach Courses, once an idea is approved & in progress we will allow you to buy access for an early bird rate to help support its development.
- 25Coaching the hitRead moreRead lessThe hit is one of our most basic and important skills. It would be good to have a course from an expert explaining the biomechanics of the hit and show how to train this at different levels.
- 15Receiving skillsRead moreRead lessTeaching the right way to receive a pass in different situations
- 8PC defense & offenseRead moreRead lessA full course on some good ways to train penalty corners. Not so much the dragflick technique. But more the combo between injector, stopper and striker. As well as defending against a PC.
- 2Teaching the dragflickRead moreRead lessA course by one of the world's renowned dragflick specialists on how to teach the dragflick. So this will not be a course teaching you how to be a good dragflick specialist as a player. But rather a course on how to become a good dragflicking coach.
- 2Elimination skillsRead moreRead lessA course on teaching how to win those 1v1 duels, from both the attacker as well as the defenders point of view
- 1Managing conversionsRead moreRead lessManaging conversions when your team loses the ball or conquers the ball. How to train for these situations?
- 1Free hits around the DRead moreRead lessManaging free hits around the D (circle) from both offensive as well as defensive point of view.
- 1Training shoot outs and penalty strokesRead moreRead lessHow to train, not just technically or tactically but also mentally for shoot outs and penalty strokes
- 1ScoringRead moreRead lessHow to train your scoring skills with different technical skills
- 1Integrating goalies in your teamtrainingRead moreRead lessHow to make teamtraining also interesting and challenging for goalies when they train together with the team
- 0Defensive & offensive PCRead moreRead lessTraining PC skills and variations from both offensive as well as defensive point of view.Offense:injection reception dragflick hit deflection / tip-in rebound variationDefensive:goalie vs the PC Line stopper First runner Running patterns Rebound management Launch a counter / Manage the conversion